Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Coming soon to a theater near you: WAR MONKEYS

A NEW MOVIE CALLED WAR MONKEYS??? I will be there opening night!!!



A screenwriter in Hollywood went into a film producers office and said (I'm paraphrasing here) "The story follows a janitor who, during a Christmas holiday, gets trapped in an underground research facility with military-trained Rhesus monkeys." The fact that it is set at Christmas makes this all sorts of nice. Trust me. "Snakes on a Plane" was a fun little film but military-trained Rhesus monkeys?? Are you kidding me?? That is great! They attack a janitor ... on Christmas? Even better! It's a good time to be a movie geek. :)

This story will take the horrible taste of the Phil Collins/Monkey Drummer/Cadbury chocolate ad out of my mouth.
http://scoopsmangum.blogspot.com/2007/09/possibly-worst-marketing-campaign-ever.html

No comments: