Tuesday, February 5, 2008

First look at the Crystal Skull from Indiana Jones 4


This is said to be a picture of the actual prop used on the set of Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I got the photo from the people at Movieweb.com
http://www.movieweb.com/news/01/26301.php

I have to admit, I am nervous about this one. Aliens? I know Indy has always dealt with the fringe supernatural/spiritual elements, but Aliens? Hmmm...I will go see it, as Indy has a special place in my childhood geekdom, but this one is not grabbing me yet. I think the trailer is going to be crucial with this one. What do you think?

1 comment:

Macotar said...

I too am fond of the Indiana Jones series. That being said, I have a feeling they need to name this one Indiana Jones and the obvious cash grab.