Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Now that's a ticket I could support

It's Super Tuesday and I personally am not thrilled with any of the candidates we have as options. I liked bits and pieces of several of the candidates positions, but no one is really getting me excited. I don't want to vote the lesser of two evils, I want to vote for a candidate that I feel stands for something. Someone that has my best interests at heart. I know it's a pipe dream, but if we stop dreaming, we are really in trouble.

Anyway, I saw this on Cafe Press, and thought "That's a ticket I could really get behind!" Terrorists wouldn't dare mess with us, they have seen what John Locke is capable of. (Blowing up hatches, submarines, etc.) Congress would be afraid to not pass legislation, because if you cross John Locke, he will literally stab you in the back. You appeal to white America AND minorities and best of all, you also get the religious right because of Eko's Jesus stick. You can't lose.

You can see this piece and other LOST related designs here

No comments: