Monday, March 24, 2008

Four Things About Me

Four jobs I’ve had
Clerk at Video Shark and then later Blockbuster after they bought the company
Editor of dental procedure videos
Adjunct Film Professor
Videographer/Photographer/Multimedia Producer

Four movies I can watch over and over
Ratatouille
Aliens
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Citizen Kane
(Yes, I am a bizarre film geek)

Four TV shows I love
LOST
Arrested Development
The Office
The Colbert Report

Four places I’ve vacationed
Key West, Florida
Anaheim, California
Newport, Oregon
Las Vegas, Nevada

Four of my favorite desserts
Cheesecake
Key Lime Pie
Creme Brulée
Pineapple Upside Down Cake

Four sites I visit daily
Neatorama.com
aintitcoolnews.com
msnbc.com
cinematical.com

Four places I would rather be right now
Anywhere with Lisa (sappy, but true)
Key West
California
Hawaii

No comments: