Sunday, May 18, 2008

I had a great, geek weekend

It was a great weekend to be a geek. My new t-shirts from split reason came in.  They have some really cool stuff on their site.  The shirts are high quality, but the one complaint I have, is that the Donkey Kong graphic is along the lower side of the shirt and not on the chest area. It's a minor quibble, but I wish they would have let me know somewhere on their website. It's still really cool though
Mighty Kong t-shirt @ SplitReason.comTime Travel t-shirt @ SplitReason.com
Mighty Kong t-shirt                                     Mr. Peabody/Back to the Future

I also received the Indiana Jones Monopoly game. Instead of houses and hotels, you use Idols and Arks. I love the packaging on this thing.  Usually, I hate these themed games, because you are basically buying the same game over and over, with different art on the board. BUT, this one is an exception. I hope the movie is good. There are a bunch of reviews out from the first screenings, and the reviews are at best ok, and some are pretty harsh. I have been keeping a low expectation level, so that hopefully, I will just enjoy the film for what it is.

No comments: