Sunday, October 7, 2007

Greatest action figures of all time

Yes. I am a geek. I know it. I realize it. I embrace it.

I am always on the look out for cool things to decorate my desk at work with. I figure if I have to spend more time at a cubicle than I get to spend at home, I am going to make it fun, unique and interesting. I currently have Warner Brothers Halloween lights hanging from the shelf above my computer, along with my bobble head Darth Vader, my stuffed Buddha, an Immortal from the movie "300" and a Wheezy the Penguin from "Toy Story 2". I have a movie poster calendar and Mickey Mouse and Friends Tiki Office supplies. (Stapler, Pen holder, etc.)

This however, has jumped onto the MUST HAVE list.



It's a horrified B-Movies victims play set. The description of the set says "We provide the victims, you provide the terror! Each dramatic play set includes nine 2-1/2" to 3" tall, hard vinyl victims captured in utterly terrified poses!

Are they reacting to the advances of a giant, man-eating tomato or the sight of your grandma in her nightgown and curlers?

The possibilities are endless!"

Does it get any cooler than that?

The set is 14.99 and you can buy it here:

http://www.perpetualkid.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=1728

1 comment:

Sue London said...

I have to say that choosing between this set and the Zombies you found probably depends on what stage your cube-dwelling has hit. Are you still just stunned by the Dilbert-like aspects of work and want to run away? Are have you actually lost your soul and become part of the Working Undead (yes, much like the Walking Undead, but with a 401-k plan).