Thursday, November 8, 2007

Now that's a taste I like to have in my mouth

I made a run to Arby's for lunch, and sitting in the middle of the order board, sat a most glorious vision. Small, bite sized pieces of cheesecake, rolled in graham cracker and deep fried, served with a raspberry dipping sauce. I could not resist their sweet and tempting siren's song, and ordered a side order to go along with my roast beef sandwich combo. I am here to report, that Arby's cheesecake poppers are heaven in a paper french fry sleeve. Each piece is slightly crunchy on the outside, but warm and gooey on the inside and the tangy raspberry sauce is a perfect compliment to the sweet cheesecake popper. I can't afford to get hooked on these, the waistline is already hurting and we aren't into the Holiday season yet! Luckily, they are limited time only. I'm thinking Arbys. *Hate it when marketing works!*

No comments: