Sunday, May 31, 2009

Awful trailer for "New Moon" is out

I have to admit that I have never read any of the Twilight books and never saw the first film, but I think I can safely say this trailer is awful. From the wooden acting that would make George Lucas proud, to the terrible CGI at the end, this just doesn't do anything for me. Of course, I am not a 14 year old teenage girl, and it will make more money in the opening weekend than I will ever make in my entire life, but I'm not bitter that stuff like this gets greenlit.

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON trailer in HD

2 comments:

aftonbrooke said...

Ok i'm 21 almost and that made me even more excited about the movie. Guess i didnt pay enough attention in your class. but wow. Rob looks like he'll do a better job in New Moon than he did in Twilight. He's less awkward.

Anonymous said...

wow. that was incredible. that was incredibly terrible. ugh.

i think robert patterson was great in the first movie. he portrayed the role of a person that looks as if in pain all the time perfectly, which i guess to some would come across as awkward.

he is trying too hard to be cool in the trailer. im almost afraid to watch the movie...