Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Hollywood is officially dead to me

That's it, I am having my "I AM MAD AS HELL, AND I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE" moment when I read about this upcoming film.

Actor Gabriel Casseus will star in an upcoming Jerry Bruckheimer produced film called "G-Force" where his character works for the NSA...TRACKING GENETICALLY ENHANCED GUINEA PIGS THAT ARE SPIES FOR THE U.S. Government!!! Wow, have we really become so bankrupt in the idea department that this gets a greenlight? Now if you substitute guinea pigs with monkeys...you got yourself a film!

http://scoopsmangum.blogspot.com/2007/09/coming-soon-to-theater-near-you-war.html

I love Disney....mainly Pixar, but still. BUT WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? I know Bruckheimer films usually make money, and he brought in the treasure with the "Pirates" trilogy, but you can still pass on crap like this.

It's being described as a "live-action/CG family adventure. Combining good clean fun with comedy and cutting-edge effects, this project puts former vfx supervisor Hoyt Yeatman ("Crimson Tide") in charge of directing." by Variety.

Where's my gun? I need to put myself out of my misery.

No comments: